Dear Friends, Visitors/Viewers/Readers,
(Please click on red links below)
I am ecstatic that this conference will be taking place for the first time: Pathway to 100% Renewable Energy Conference! This is what we should be preparing for into the future! Come and see how international cities such as San Francisco and Munich, as well as business and communities around the world are setting, achieving, and benefiting from 100% renewable energy targets. Hear from top global experts about cutting edge technical, policy, and financial solutions, on the ground experiences, and the added value of transitioning to 100% renewable energy. Last but not least, join the dialogue about how the transportation sector can best integrate into our 100% renewable energy future.
Do you remember the April 3, 2013 post by our Friend of the Wind persuasion, Paul Gipe , with the bold vision on Pathways to 100% Renewable Energy ? If you believe in the Renewable Future or are simply amazed at this bold vision, please consider reserving the date and time for April 16, 2012, Tuesday, because there will be a conference on the specific topic of Pathways to 100% Renewable Energy Conference at the Golden Gate Room at Fort Mason Center, San Francisco, CA on various programs, including:
- Local Communities, Cities, Regions and Countries Shifting to 100% and Beyond
- Overcoming Technical Barriers To 100% Renewable Power
- Financing and Policy Drivers Of Cost-Effective Renewable Energy Advancement
- Businesses Leading the Way on Early Adoption
- Zero and Plus Energy Buildings
- Transitioning to Renewable Transportation
If you already have other commitments (as in my case) that day and would still like to take part in this movement toward 100% Renewable Energy Future, please check out this site and consider participating in Start a CLEAN Program in your community. I am trying to rearrange my schedule so that I might be able to attend this conference. This conference is being sponsored by a group of Renewable Energy enthusiasts who have made much contributions in the past toward our Renewable Energy Future. To help unleashing our local renewable energy potential, please consider starting your local CLEAN Programs.
The Local CLEAN Program Guide features seven downloadable modules:
- Module 1: Overview & Key Considerations
- Module 2: Establishing CLEAN Contracts Prices
- Module 3: Evaluating Avoided Costs
- Module 4: Determining Program Size & Cost Impact
- Module 5: Estimating CLEAN Economic Benefits
- Module 6: Designing CLEAN Policies & Procedures
- Module 7: Gaining Support for a CLEAN Program
- or Download the entire Guide (Modules 1-7)
For additional guidance, please contact the Clean Coalition…or follow Clean Coalition on Facebook and Twitter or signing up for their newsletter to learn about upcoming training opportunities and keep abreast of what other CLEAN communities are doing.
Let’s all collaborate in working toward that 100% Renewable Energy Future!
~have a bright and sunny day~
Gathered, written, and posted by sunisthefuture-Susan Sun Nunamaker
Any of your comments or suggestions will be welcomed at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tags: CLEAN, Coalition, conference, Fort Mason Center, Golden Gate Room, Munich, Pathway to 100% Renewable Energy Conference, Paul GIpe, program, San Francisco, Sun Is The Future, sunisthefuture, sunisthefuture.net, susan sun nunamaker